Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Independence Day!


We are spending the weekend home, just the three of us. It is so nice to have a nice relaxing three day weekend at home!
Tomorrow we are going to cook out and let Fisher play in his baby pool.
I have a diaper for the occasion - it is a FuzziBunz diap that is personalized with "God bless the USA" on the back. I bought a huge lot of diapers from a friend when Fisher was first born and this was in the lot. I never really imagined planning what DIAPER Fisher would be wearing! But I do just that. And when I am shopping I will notice a t-shirt and think "that would match so-and-so diaper perfectly." I think it kind of makes up for the fact that there is so much less boy clothes and gear than girls - I might not match hairbows, but I make sure his diapers look good!
Anyway - hope everyone has a happy 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Just wanted to let you know, that you won the cloth diaper giveaway on my blog. :) Congratulations!
    http://lifeofamodernmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/cloth-diaper-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete