- Drink water. Lots of water and no sodas. Even diet sodas.
- Avoid sugar and sugar subsitutes as much as possible.
- Focus on eating whole grains, whole foods, and avoid processed food.
- Move it, move it, move it. Continue exercising, running, and fitting in as much movement as possible with a goal of getting at least 30 minutes of exercise in 5 times a week.
- Run a 5K with Rachael in February. After that, run at least 1 5K a month.
- Plan meals better and go to the grocery store less
- Wear my BodyMedia armband for an entire year and track food for the whole year. I think tracking food and exercise for an entire year will be really interesting.
- Do not focus on the scale. Focus on how good I feel and know that my body is healthy inside and out.
- Love myself and my body for what it is, what is has done, and what it can do.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
My plan for 2012. No excuses. Just do it.