Monday, January 10, 2011

Trudging on

I have not been posting much to my blog lately. I have several things I want to write about and share about, but I have to find the time to do it.
In the meantime I want to continue with my Mamavation Monday posts. It is good for me to be accountable each week as it reboots me for the coming week.
This past week I did alright. I still haven't been able to work out, due to the ankle. But I ate pretty good, until the weekend when I went a little off track. Back on track now and I am thinking my ankle is healed enough to ease back into cardio. I won't be jumping this week, but I am going to try my new EA ACtive 2 for Wii. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me.
Weight - held steady this week, which isn't bad considering I am, um...bloated. Thanks Mother Nature. The good news is, usually once the bloat goes away I am usually down a little, so I am hopeful that next will be a good weigh in!

To answer Leah's questions this week -
Have you ever been injured starting a new exercise routine? Tell us about it…If not, do you get any aches and pains? Where?
I have never been injured starting a new exercise routine. I usually ease into things and the worst I have had is aches and pains from long, long hikes and such the day after. For the most part I think I have been pretty lucky in the injury department (until the ice incident of a few weeks ago).

Congrats to all the Mamavation Mom finalists!!! I am excited to see what Leah has in store for you ladies this next week.
Looking forward to seeing their mugs tonight at Mamavation TV. Hosted by Salonpas

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with EAS Active 2! It is fun and still a workout! Good luck the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the ankle gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the ankle is mending well. I love my #EASactive, so glad to hear you are joining in on that. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, I can't s=wait for you to dive back into the workout routine. Go Erin! Go Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that ankle. Man ankles can be tough to get right, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate how long it takes for ankles to heal... so annoying! mine just recently got better too! Great job maintaining :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the ankle continues to heal. My son has a habit of spraining/injuring his too, but I'm guessing you don't skateboard :D.

    ReplyDelete