Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012. Let's do this.

My plan for 2012.  No excuses.  Just do it.
  • Drink water.  Lots of water and no sodas.  Even diet sodas. 
  • Avoid sugar and sugar subsitutes as much as possible. 
  • Focus on eating whole grains, whole foods, and avoid processed food. 
  • Move it, move it, move it.  Continue exercising, running, and fitting in as much movement as possible with a goal of getting at least 30 minutes of exercise in 5 times a week.
  • Run a 5K with Rachael in February.  After that, run at least 1 5K a month.
  • Plan meals better and go to the grocery store less
  • Wear my BodyMedia armband for an entire year and track food for the whole year.  I think tracking food and exercise for an entire year will be really interesting.
  • Do not focus on the scale.  Focus on how good I feel and know that my body is healthy inside and out.
  • Love myself and my body for what it is, what is has done, and what it can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment